Shockwave Therapy, or Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (EWST), is a non-invasive treatment that involves the delivery of shock waves to an injured area to promote healing. This treatment produces highly effective shock waves that initiate biological regeneration processes at the cellular level.
Treatments utilizing this technology will apply short, frequent, and high intensity bursts of mechanical energy (in the form of a shockwave) into soft-tissues that are injured, painful, inflamed, scarred or contain adhesions.
This advanced technology helps more patients by successfully turning on the body’s natural healing response.
- No anesthesia or numbing agents needed
- Short treatment time
- Long lasting effect
- Covers an area wide and deep: 7cm x 12cm
- Reduces acute and chronic pain
- Increases blood supply and circulation to the tissues
- Modulates inflammation
- Stimulates and activates your own body’s stem cells
- Repairs and regenerates tissue